Friday, January 02, 2004

Thanks Pol, and many hogs to you too. "Happy Lap" I bin saying to people, 'cause at the end of the day, it's just another lap around the sun, innit.

I tuned in to a taping of the 2003 Edinborough Tattoo tonight, and didn't it make me fair sook on the odd occasion. Question, why do they have it in August? Also, why do they play 'Auld Lang Syne' at the end of it, if it's in August!

For the record I enjoyed particuarly the Swiss "Top Secret" Drum Corps, who proved that even as amateurs they can still do everything better than everyone else can, but only when they want to. And what's a Swiss group doing at a Military Tattoo? I thought they didn't believe in war. Does war have a capital W or not? I can't think. I wonders if they have a web page. Of course they does ... http://www.topsecretbasel.ch/. Of course the Yanks were good too, with their rifle-throwing and their bayonets and what-not. But the Swiss, they at least had a good time while they were doing it!

NYE reports please everyone. I rode in, had drinks with oobles, went to 'Belfast', rode home, went to bed. TEH END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home