Tuesday, September 28, 2004

one of the joys of our impending bouncing arrival is that we get to spend hours trawling baby naming books and websites. This gem caught my eye, and I couldn't help but share it with you all :

I have started to have a real liking for 'made up' names, I guess because they are so original. I have seen some really good ones on ###REDACTED### and I was wondering if you guys could tell me more! I'm not picky, I don't care if people have heard someone with the name before, etc., just anything that is really original and not technically a name...

These are the ones I've seen here that I love;

Avrielle, Olivianna, Sophelia(these two are good because I love Olivia and Sophie but find them too common), Allorah, Fairith, Sabriel, Katrien

That's all I can think of right this moment...

Also I love word names, tell me all the word names you can think of! I like;
Patience, Sailor, Meadow, Journey, Lyric, Ever, Rose, Samaya, Grey, Chance, True, Journey

And one more thing, I love place names, nice sounding ones;
India, Ireland, Asia, Dallas, London

Any names that you would put in these 3 catergories that you think also sound nice would be appreciated! Thanks before hand :)


I've said it before, I'll say it again. You need to register to vote, you have to have a license to drive a car, you need a license to GO FISHING, but they'll let anyone be a parent. Sorry I couldn't leave it alone, I had to rant more. Right there she says "anything that's not technically a name".... LADY IF ITS NOT A NAME, DON'T SADDLE YOUR POOR FUCKEN PROGENY WITH IT!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home