Friday, February 07, 2003

I am now officially funny.

I know this because a random kook from the newsgroups emailed me to say ...



Subject: Re: Fatherly insult
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:35:14 -0600
From: "The Kenosha Kid"
To: ahw@mira.net

OMFG! This post left me all laughing in tears and shit! HAW HAW excellent
job, mang! I'm nominating it in alt.humor.best-of-usenet.

Thanks!

--Nicko

> > I tried insulting my son today by calling him "the son of a silly person".
> > He just laughed at me.
> > I repeated the insult using ALL CAPS and it still didn't work.
> > Should I try helvetica next, or, perhaps, times roman?

> Comic Sans, because it's funnier
> then try Arial and see if he notices the difference
> then carve it into his forhead in mirror writing with a pen-knife
> then rub salt into the wound
> with a spoon
> of bees

> Grandpa Simpson: "I used to be with 'it', but then they changed what 'it' was.
> Now what I'm with isn't 'it' anymore and what's 'it' seems weird and scary."


I owe special thanks to Harry for making sure we all know that Bees are Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home