Saturday, July 27, 2002

Feisty: Let me guess, you got the queer Sonic 2 End Boss one? Robocop? I re-sat the fucker and scored Gigantor. Mmm ... robot cred. Robots have been on the brain lately -- I picked up Harry Harrison's War With The Robots from the local church op shop -- and it's an hysterical read. I can't help but imagine Bender from Futurama in all of the robotty bits. Which is most of them.

And now, fake nipples and speed cameras hidden in wheelie bins in the UK. Mind you, if I saw a wheelie bin take my photo I'd back over the fuckin' thing. Perhaps it has a 'Maclom'esque escape procedure. While my connection struggled downloading the page, I wondered if they were actually some kind of special reinforced-concrete-filled wheelie bin, designed to dissuade drivers from running them down in the road. On second thoughts, that doesn't make any sense at all. Ahem. Yes, those were the same nipples that were featured in 'Single Female Fashion Victims'^W^W^W^W 'In-out in the Big Smoke'. Is it just me or are those ladies in a race to kill themselves with lung cancer and/or STDs? "I'm wishing cancer on you. Head cancer."

Both from the same source, CheezyPeaz, an old mate from high school, and a fellow member of the elite 'getting married' cabal.

Some Global Community Announcements: Adbusters, and a little thing called Memefest.

edit: one day, one day, soon, I will larn me some HTML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home