Saturday, July 20, 2002

I think the sooner you out yourself Bill and declare your undying love for me, the better: we can all get on with our lives, and you can stop worshipping me (^_^)

At least i went, peanutpants. I was making little flyers for papercrane.org, even though a) I wasn't 100% sure of the URL, and b) I didn't know at the time that the site was down. There are still bits and pieces cached at google though. And I'm not even a member!

I had a good chat with an interesting kiwi bloke, Bruce Hill who had converted to Judaism, umm, a little chat (more of a listen) to pixelkitty (some nasty mental images with that alias, I'm afraid) and her b/f Mark(?) who maintains a melbourne graffiti archive, no, not melbournegraff.cjb.net. the other one.

So how do you know I didn't publicise feistynoodle? Didn't know it was in my brief, mr HR man. Not even my damn blog. Maybe if you CAME you could have done some PIMPING of your own... I did in fact mention it a couple of times, and wrote it down on the damn paper they were passing around. That's both your points slowly sinking to the silty floor of the intarwebnet ocean. Do you still want origami thingumujiggies? The day must be getting close, right?

PS I think Lyle from Achewood is really Pol. He plays the bass, too. OH NOS, I can see the web quiz now ... Which Achewood Character Are You? And everyone will want to be Phillipe.

Edit: added Mark's graffiti site URL. Also, can someone tell me why a post i deleted is still on feisty's site? waa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home