Monday, June 24, 2002

Alex: Have adjusted los bloggerino so anyone not on fat pipes can actually see what's going on.

Pol: Did the creepy man read an email or an icq? If it was an icq and it just popped up (which you can set it to do) then it's fair enough if he replies and says she's not there. It's not fair enough if it was either an email that he opened, or if he pretended to be her and asked you what you were wearing... (it's creepy).

World Cup: Apparently, the guys in the Korean studio that we're working with aren't too impressed with their win; they didn't think they deserved it... go figure. It has to be said that they're doing very well, but the weird conspiracy theories are flying thick and fast. Also, after having braved Young and Jackson's to watch the England vs Brasil match (riddle me this, batman - where else in the city will actually have room five minutes before the match starts?) where Beck and I got to stand next to a drunk old guy called Barney who thought we should both be models (Hah!) I think I'll watch the final from the safety of my own home, and then run through the streets in my bobble hat and scarf shouting "ENG-ER-LAND!!!" in a few weeks time when the fuss has died down and scary people are too discombobulated to beat me up.

Bizarre thing #346: For some reason the counter at the side of feistynoodle has started working for me now that I've got my new pc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home