Monday, May 13, 2002

Those images are a bit scary. but fortunately, it's not 10pm, I'm not five years old and I'm not hiding under the covers in my stripey pee-jays. So I think I'm safe.
Is there a link to the ILM short, Pol? Sounds like it's rather cool...
Yesterday, we caved in the the stinking pressure of yuppiedom, and had a visit from a dog trainer. (As Kudra has some barking/obedience issues, and Miss Purdey is - well - a criminal mastermind.) The poor guy was there for 4 hours. But it worked - I think - after a training lesson like that, both the dogs and Bill and myself were too kerrnackered to do anything else anyway, and a hard afternoon of video game playing/newspaper reading and lounging on the couch at such an angle that it was entirely possible that one might melt right off it, into a pool on the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home