Friday, May 03, 2002

The "Stalin vs. Hitler" showdown appears in this page, in the top-right-hand corner of the page what I posted. I mustn't have had my glasses on. Oh, that's right, I broke them at the Jebediah concert a few Fridays ago ... weirdest night in me puff it was. Are you game industry fuckaz looking forward to health warnings on your product? Only if TV and cinema are first, I suppose! (Just wondering if the anti-CounterStrike hysteria in .de at the moment is going to make it across the Channel.) In other news -- next time you see someone on a mobile on the train, punch them in the mouth. They're irradiating your guts ...

Passengers on packed trains could unwittingly be exposed to electromagnetic fields far higher than those recommended under international guidelines. The problem? Hordes of commuters all using their mobile phones at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home