Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Pol, you rule, if my opinion's worth anything. *dark clouds gather* oh arse. Remember, there's another chance to sit around and drink Bill's grog coming up -- And We All Know What That Is. I just looked for annoying gniddew midi files but lost interest half-way. I saw an amusing article in the Irish press the other day ... this to be precise. Rename the id=820 number to examine someone's definition of 'funny'. You can tell a Wella woman by the way she wears her hair, but you can tell someone's brain from what they decide to put online ... and what they link to. This for example. God I love Spacemoose. Remember, Pol, when it all gets too much, and you're out of gin, just think of the nihilists in The Big Lebowski, especially that one fucker jumping up and down screaming "I FUCK YOU! I FUCK YOU!" in the fight scene in the car park. They thought they were hot shit right, but they were completely flummoxed by The Dude's amazing Slack(tm) powers. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home