Monday, December 10, 2001

If I were a work of art, I would be Edvard Munch's The Scream.

I express the subconscious troubles and anxieties of the world. I hold my head and let loose the primal terror of my innermost fears, surrounded by a lurid landscape which reflects my feeble grasp on reality.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



Oh dear. And I could have sworn I was stable too. I saw the scream in London before it got nicked by a couple of twelve year olds with pen knives and a ball of hairy string. Edvard Munch ran out of paper and had to sellotape a bit of cardboard to the left hand side to make his canvas bigger - if you look, you can see the dark line. And they said studying fine art was useless! Well look at me now!!! I'm a successful integrated *tic* member of *tic* tHE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home