Friday, December 07, 2001

[If I were an online test, I would be The Lord of the Rings Character Test]

I'm The Lord of the Rings Character Test!

I like to think that everyone is really a character in my strange fictional world - I don't care if no-one outside it has a clue what I'm on about.

Click here to find out which test you are!


If I were a work of art, I would be Heironymous Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights.

I am decadent and depraved. I have an eye for small details and love to fit in as much hedonistic pleasure as possible in everything I do. I buck authority and am not afraid to make a statement outside approved channels.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test


If I were a James Bond villain, I would be Donald "Red" Grant.

I enjoy red chianti, working out, and beating people to a pulp with my bare hands.

I am played by Robert Shaw in From Russia With Love.

Who would you be? James Bond Villain Personality Test


This makes me a Blogdex whore, methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home