Friday, October 19, 2001

Greetz and mad propz to ya Pol, `twas nice seeing ya at St Kilda that time, the small irritating children didn't know what hit `em. Ms Noodle, resident Skippy tha bush kangaroota regrets to inform pale Englisher that fried everything that shouldn't be fried has been available in rural victoria for donkey's years. Mars bars, icecream, root vegetables, missing pets, etcetera. 50,000 words? That's about the amount of schoolwork I've missed doing this internet nonsense. Does writing a pseudo-personal-diary count in this Nanowrimo nonsense? I promise at least half of it will be made up. I don't have the TIME nor the PATIENCE to make up `pretend' characters, I already have a `pretend' me: the one that wears a black body stocking and sneaks around late at night licking people's rear-view mirrors. Cut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home