Friday, June 08, 2001

Giddayezfuckinbastards. Sorry I haven't writ for a while ... been working (kinda) and am still really settling in to Sunny Brunny, yairs, I've moved again. Something like 15 places I've lived in now since I moved out of home in 1995. Elwood, East Brunswick, Parkville (mmm, ward of the state) St Kilda East, Bentleigh, Caulfield, North Carlton, it's about 50/50 for living above and below the Yarra. Haven't a clue re: collective nouns ... hang on a sec I'll just check our collective unconscious. Feisty Noodle you need an ivory 'rolling pin' to while away the hours - just lock the door on the ivory tower ;c9~ Now I heard that Fat Fergie is a skinny newsreader in the US these days, and there are a number of 'virtual' news readers these days, noticably from our old alma mater Beam, sorry, E-Tech (groan), sorry, Blaze Limited. I think it's called Blaze 'cause the shareholders use their dividends to light the fire in the lounge room. "Click here to meet Pixel" the site says. I see Pixel every day ... and all her friends. Yes, the virtual goons ... I haven't seen a Virtual Sarah yet. OR any virtual bees. But... THE BEES ARE COMING! I'm always looking for new thingumies to create in Adobe(inc)Atmosphere(tm)(R). One of these days, I'm gonna post on my own bloggy too. And one of these days ... I'm gonna punch you in the face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home