Monday, June 04, 2001

That's ok - when I was his age I used to masturbate and smoke a lot. Not, you understand, at the same time. Yes, kiddies, it's me - and I'm posting to you from the land of the free and the home of the brave. The flights were insanely long, but Tokyo was fun. Turns out I managed to meet a Japanese guy on the flight who was in transit from Sydney to Shanghai. He took me out for sushi, and we drank an astonishing amount of Japanese beer, but i think i may have spent too much money. Exit rows all the way, but I find it really hard to sleep on planes anyway, so I'm feeling the effects now. Perhaps last night's little "yes kids, this is how much an aussie can drink when he's been up for 28 hours" demonstration was a little unnecceesssaarrry (i' simply cannot spell that word). love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home