Monday, November 03, 2003

Praise Eris for Lego, Boing Boing and this guy for Lego Album Covers.



Oh and HAIL SATAN for Catholic Schoolgirls. Via daypop or blogdex or both.

Girls pummel man who exposed himself

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.
But was anyone recording the girls kick the shit out of this guy? I reckon you'd get more kinks coming out of the woodwork to buy that tape than the 'regular' voyeur stuff... When I see catholic schoolgirls on my way to work, instead of fnarring or ignoring them I've been wondering 'how hard can she kick?', before I heard about this incident. I must be in tune with the cosmos, or something.

Finally ...



...via my Livejournal :) via the above-mentioned blog trend sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home