Tuesday, October 28, 2003

ooh, an electric pencil sharpener.... I remember being a kid in primary school and thinking that to be a teacher, all you needed was a stapler, coloured chalk and an electric pencil sharpener. Ooh, and corduroy. (child of the seventies.)

I thought about going to see radiohead... though I might just staple a pic of them to the fence at the back of the garden, play my radiohead cds loudly and tip beer on myself. And have the dogs running round to obstruct my view. Apparently, I could have gone to see the artist formerly known as symbol, but I had my Bennett's Lane mailing list emails set to "read on the web" adn I missed the one about "come down tonight and see Prince with about 9 other people in Bennett's Lane for $20" - doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home