Thursday, September 11, 2003

new age marketing techniques 101

Session Start (Yahoo! - balkandishlex:souperwuumen69): Thu Sep 11 23:34:47 2003

souperwuumen69: hi... anyone there?

balkandishlex: umm
balkandishlex: that depends
balkandishlex: are you a real person?

souperwuumen69: oh your there :) hi...
souperwuumen69: a/s/l (age sex lodation)?
souperwuumen69: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you might like to chat.

balkandishlex: i don't know what a lodation is

souperwuumen69: so what have you been up to balkandishhlex?

balkandishlex: many things
balkandishlex: most of which i can't tell you about because they're classified

souperwuumen69: cool. i was just hangin out watchingg tv. i was getting kinda horny :) (*blushes)
souperwuumen69: feel like a little cyber fuun with me ? please please...

balkandishlex: what - you mean actual horns growing from your head?

souperwuumen69: i think ill just take that as a yes... being as that im starting to get real horny here.. lol oi?

balkandishlex: actual real horns.... freaky.

souperwuumen69: alriht :) how bout i get down on my knees in front of you and help you out of your pants?

balkandishlex: i'm not wearing pants... i have a kilt on

souperwuumen69: just lounging around in my undies.... uu?

balkandishlex: I TOLD YOU I HAVE A KILT ON YOU DUMB FCUKO

souperwuumen69: tell me what you want me to do with you whhile i slip out of my panties

balkandishlex: why are you slipping? are you covered in motor oil?

souperwuumen69: oh yeah babe.. dont sttop. while i slide my hand down between my legs and part my moist lips

balkandishlex: again with the moist.... what is it.. a bit humid in here? maybe if i turn the air conditioner on....

souperwuumen69: oh it feels so good. Im holding your pulsing c0ck in my hand, my shiny red fihgernails dig gently into your b4lls, while my full, soft lips engulf the mass of your meat

balkandishlex: ooowwwww fcuk! that hurts! get your fingernails off my b4llls!!!

souperwuumen69: open my website so you can look at mee while im sucking you. use the link in my profile!

balkandishlex: sure ok no problem

souperwuumen69: what do you thhink of my pics?

balkandishlex: i think you look like a horse shat on your face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home