Monday, December 09, 2002

Just read this over at wwdn:
Spam-king drowning in snailmail spam

A spammer whose gleeful interview -- where he revelled in the money pouring in from spamming -- was Slashdotted is now drowning in catalogs and other junkmail. Slashdotters have submitted his name to every direct marketer on earth.

"They've signed me up for every advertising campaign and mailing list there is," he told me. "These people are out of their minds. They're harassing me..."

"Several tons of snail mail spam every day might just annoy him as much as his spam annoys me," wrote one of the anti-spammers.


The original article's here.

What a shame. Poor guy. I think I'll send him a letter of condolence. I'll be sure to send it to:

Alan M Ralsky
6747 Minnow Pond Drive
West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322-2663


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home