Sunday, October 20, 2002

welcome back mrs (hee hee) noodle.

congratulations on the whole snake sex thing. and the marriage. it was a really lovely day! and i think i got my yearly quotient of 'all emotional' type behaviour out of my system...

so, comic book thing mr sigerson.

the story goes a little bit like this: *cue wiggly, dream sequence thing*

there's a small startup comics company in melbourne, and they were advertising in various shops around melbourne. the wonderful miss noodle saw the advert and called me with the details, all excited like!

they were looking for short stories, around 8 pages, for a comic book they were putting out. i wrote 2 scripts, decided one was shit, and sent the good one off to them. they accepted it, and i signed my first writery contract on tuesday....

this is my favourite bit: 'paul callaghan (hereafter known as 'the writer')' hee hee!

so it's been sent off to an artist, along with my scribbled layout notes, and it'll get published soon. it's a paid gig as well, not very much, but it lets me go to parties (like i did on friday) and tell people (well, mostly girls) that i'm getting published...

and that's about it. i'd do some kind of special link, but they don't have a website, and i'd send you a copy of the script, but i'm not sure if that would blow up the contract...if you send me your adress i'll send you a copy...

good luck with the job stuff...isle of wight? maybe you'll bump into bergerac!?! is that right? who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home