Wednesday, July 17, 2002

There is a solution to the venue problem. Get blisteringly drunk beforehand, and then attend event 'in character'. Erm yeah well that's that idea. you *know* there are going to be digital cameras a-go-go so do you really want to let people know who you are? Could always just say 'DSD' or 'ASIO' when people ask. Dress up, dress down, who cares, just don't drink the fucking coffee or I'LL SHOOT YOU. With my love gun. That's why I suggested vomiting all over that glass panel that hangs over Swanston St. It was all Thorin's idea. Thorin's this duuuuuuude from Critical Mass. He fixes bikes up at CERES and I'm sure he dresses up in armour and whacks trees with swords when no-one's looking. But he has good ideas. Like puking on the glass panel. And giant look-at-me stretch low-rider bikes with handlebars that come up to HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home