Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Pol, have you heard the Divine Comedy song on the Tom Jones cd, 'Reload'? It's really rather swanky... For those not in the know, like us hep cats that went out to parties or saw musical supergroups last night, Divine Comedy is/are the person(s) that did the Father Ted theme tune.. ooops just let myself down there by not knowing if they are singular or plural. Oh well, looks like it's back to reading Smash Hits and hoping that Rick Astley isn't married for me.
God. Rick Astley. Speaking of has beens, I heard that Tiffany "I think we're alone now" Tiffany is gonna be in next month's playboy. Oh how the mighty have fallen. *giggle*
Sorry if this is before your time, Harry, with the obscure mid 80's pop references, but I started feeling really old last night when I realised I'd been going to gigs on a regular basis for 14 years last night, and then I fell over and broke my hip.
Addendum: Actually I started feeling even older this morning when I was lying in bed, feeling too tired/lame to get up, cause I thought I'd pulled a muscle in my calf from standing for a period of longer than five minutes in a built up area during the hours of darkness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home