Tuesday, January 01, 2002

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW BLOGGEROOS!

so there!

and for your work-time browsing pleasure:

here : for an interview about the game i used to work on back in scotland.
here: for a very, very big list of fetishes....this will show up in vampirella...you've been warned!

and :




Take the What Should Your New Year's Resolution Be? Quiz



heh..so close to my actual resolution it's not funny :-)

and i wanted to reproduce this part from neil gaimans journal, just because sometimes people say the words in your head far, far beter than you ever could:

And I just realised I probably won't post again in 2001, so this is by way of being a New Year's greeting to all of you out there who read this. May your 2002 be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't to forget make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in 2002, you surprise yourself.


My own new year's resolution? I want to write more. There are too many stories not told, and a limited amount of time to tell them in. And I want less stuff around. I've spent 40 years accumulating stuff, and now can't remember why.


off for an early night peeps...work tomorrow :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home