Thursday, December 20, 2001

Hey Polx you made it.... except... you're not coming to A very Disco Christmas at our house. *sniff*

I just found the weirdest site. Friendsreunited. It has my old school on it, and lists a bunch of people I went to school with and their little updates on their miserable lives.... so of course I joined in and bragged that I was living in australia. :-)
By far the funniest update was from a guy called Owen Bonner, possibly most famous for stealing £10 from someone's locker, and then getting caught trying to buy £10 worth of mars bars from the school tuck shop, although the time he bit the physics teacher on the arm was pretty funny too...

THIS IS A GOOD SITE. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME?
AFTER LEAVING SCHOOL I WORKED AS A BIN MAN FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS BEFORE I REALISED MY POTENTIAL, I NOW WORK AT BROTHERTON'S SCRAP YARD IN OTLEY TAKING CARS APART.
I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LIKE I SEE MANY OF MY FRIENDS NOW DO. I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MISS RIGHT. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP FOR A DRINK MY LOCAL IS THE WESTBOURNE IN OTLEY, I GO THERE EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. I QUITE LIKE THE BARMAID THERE.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO EMAIL ME I WILL BE ABLE TO REPLY AT HOME BECAUSE MY DAD JUST BOUGHT US A COMPUTER. MY ADDRESS IS owen_boner at the hotness of mail if you get my drift.

Heheheheh.... it also looks like he's spelled his email address wrong too... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home