Thursday, January 10, 2002

does this mean you found a scanner, bill, or did you finally sell your soul (again) for the vehicle pictured below?

and now a word from our sponsor, Loch Lomond:

I met a hawt chyxor in Perth
I chatted her for all I was worth
Then I asked her to bed--
She likes carpets instead--
So I crawled off to drown in the Firth.


Other things to look forward to living on your own Mr Callaghan:

1. dressing yourself in the lounge room
2. re-enacting the 'running across beach with prong at full mast' scene in 'Les Amants Du Pont Neuf' up and down the hall
3. every night is stinky food night
4. stereo == owned
5. they say you're never alone ^W^W^W^W^Wsilence is golden
6. getting scared by small insects and arachnids is a lot more fun when you're alone
7. green grow the rushes-o

oh and bill ... if they export it, I will come.

[runs around house with pants off making two-stroke noises] niiiii! niiiiii! niiiiiiiiiiiii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home