Tuesday, February 20, 2001

Alex, where do you find this stuff? Errrr.. on second thoughts, don't tell me. Clearly from a place that speaks good England.

At least these people have the excuse that English is not their first language, I've had 2 songs in my head for the last couple of days, for no other reason than - although I know the correct lyrics, I choose not to sing them.

The first one is Talking Heads' version of "Take me to the river" - my alternate lyric being "Take me to the river, watch me drown..."
And the second is The Stranglers' "Golden Brown" - with my words - "Golden brown, texture like sun, lays me down, with my machine gun..."

Ack, I've just realised that those are both pretty morbid. But they fit so well, damnit!!! *stamps foot*
If only kissthisguy wasn't in a state of submission impossible.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home