Friday, February 16, 2001

I have to post this link to disappointment in that grating I found the site ages ago, so nerrrrr way that I seem to be getting so good at lately.... but playground law is priceless....

I used to go to primary school with a kid (who reminds me of Cha Man) who spent about three years playing a game called closing the gates, which consisted largely of running around the entire playground and waving his arms frantically about and muttering. This freaked the rest of us out so much, that we generally left him to play in the upper playground by himself, while the rest of us crammed into the smaller, but insanity free, lower playground. Except occasionally, we'd beat him with sticks.
Dominic Rose - if, by some strange coincidence, you ever read this - you're a NUTTER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home