Friday, June 20, 2003

more time killing fun - 20 Questions. Although, it would appear to be a little flawed, because I picked desklamp and although it guessed in 28 questions, it also pointed out to me the following:
Uncommon Knowledge about a desk lamp
Is it used in a sport? I say Probably.
Does it have teeth? I say Probably.
Is it a carnivore? I say Probably.
Is it clear? I say Probably.
Is it a type of bird? I say Probably.
Is it used with animals? I say Probably.
Can it cry? I say Yes.
Does it fly? I say Probably.
Does it have eyes? I say Probably.
Does it eat fish? I say Yes.
Is it striped? I say Probably.
Is it used to record an event? I say Probably.
Is it a specific color? I say Yes.
Does it have feelings? I say Probably.
Is it fluffy? I say Yes.
Is it warm? I say Probably.

I've never seen my desklamp eat fish. But then, I'm not in the study all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home