Saturday, December 21, 2002

Bill: back in 87, omfg 15 years ago, I had the good fortune to be cast (along with the rest of the boy's church choir I was singing in) in Richard Wherrett's production of Puccini's Turandot. An amazing experience for a gaggle of snot-nosed rascals. It was here that I first met the characters Ping, Pang and Pong, courtiers in Princess Turandot's, uh, court. Kinda ironic that a pretend arcade version of 'ping' appeared in the thread, and that Pang and Pong already exist as games. I was just killing three birds with one horribly rendered stone. I'm loading mp3s onto my phone (because I can, now that I have the fucking cable) so I can't mouse. So I can't post this item. The matrix will reset in 5 ... 4 ... oh and if you don't play the Domo-Kun game over at Newgrounds, you ain't worth shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home