Monday, November 05, 2001

Harrys life review:

Cruel intentions
bad. worse than bad...maybe the worst, most unecessary film i've ever seen!

buffy
good. i'd like to shrink her down to the size of an m&m and position her in my breast pocket, where she could look out upon the world.

Playstation 2
Bad...but only because architecturally they're a f**king mess! trust me on this.

GTA 3
good...awesome game...one of the best i've played on a console....freedom, and huge environments, and loads of missions and gratuitious car-jacking and violence...reminds me of home :)

nina gordon
yum..official blonde chick of my novel! (link when i get home :))

writing a novel
insanity...distilled down to it's purest essence..and dripped into my eyes, which smarts a bit...but that soon passes!

so if you're harry....

this is how your life is going right now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home