Saturday, October 13, 2001

Noodle: img tag & href tag are not interchangable. HTH. HAND! Hope this helps! Have a nice day! I'm learning so many new and interesting acronyms now that I'm trolling alt.religion.kibology like a motherfucker. Only just recently some fuck-knuckle jesus freak cross-trolled about 7 different newsgroups about Jebus and Gawd and stuff. I consider my response to be something of a work of art:




The Ricketts wrote:

> The Bible has not been rewritten and so God's Truth has not been rewritten.
> Because MAN has tried to use the Bible for their own benefit is no fault of
> God's. You continue to misrepresent the truth in the Bible for deviant
> individuals interpretations as some fault of God's word. Greg.

Which Bible do you read Greg? The King James version? The kooky Mormon
one or the one with the bit by Enoch? The Good News one that had been
translated into Arabic (HA!) that I found in the rubbish the other day?
The Catholic one? I got your bible *right* here, Greg.

I want my 3733T pH4Xx0R B1BL3!!1

1|\| `|'H3 B361|\||\|1N6, `|'H3R3 \/\/45 |)4R|<|\|355.
4|\||) |)4 |_0R|) S41|), "|_3`|' `|'H3R3 B3 0-3 D4Y \/\/4R3Z!"
4|\||) `|'H3R3 \/\/45 \/\/4R3Z.
4|\|D `|'H3 |_0R|) PL4Y3D `|'H3 \/\/4R3Z,
4|\|D `|'H3 |_0R|) 54\/\/ `|'H4`|' 1`|' \/\/45 600D.
35P3(14|_|_Y QU4|<3 4.



Boy, they're gettin' weird over at subgenius.com. AND A GOOD THING TOO!!1



My Smurf Name is Megatron Smurf. Megatron Smurf was the one violating Smurfette with his glistening silver appendage in one of those rare deleted episodes. Cartoons aren't what they once were, are they?

Harry, congratulations on having the coolest Robot personality thus far. Your reward is not being Robocop. Is this your suitcase?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home