Tuesday, May 01, 2001

i need a house

So...............ex-flatmate phones me up...i've got your bond.....but i need to take some money out of it for the reconnection of the phone......WAS IT MY FAULT IT GOT DISCONNECTED??????????? Don't think so..if i'd know about the bills i'd have paid them...... WAS I THE ONE WITH NO MONEY??????????????? AM I STILL LIVING THERE, USING THE PHONE?.......................Let me see......nope, 'cos i'm staying in a f**king bed & breakfast while life slips away.

I may well have to tranquilise him & remove his prostrate.....it's been a while since i've been this angry (at least a week)

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm a good argument for gun control.

anyway, must be off to collect my bond & kill somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home