Friday, January 07, 2005

I don't watch Big Brother. I'm not above trash TV, I just find this one a bit boring as the cast are almost always repulsive (& not in the fascinating 'America's Next Top Model' way). However I am intrigued by the fact that Germaine Greer is going to be in the next UK house. Some of her comments in this article are 'unsettling' at best eg., "It's going to be hard for me to remember to have my bits covered.", but this one is just odd, "It's going to be embarrassing if I get drunk or if I get off with anyone. I won't tolerate anal intercourse."

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Paul said...

original article is hereI find it even funnier that John McCririk is going to be in the house as well, and said that 'the worst kind of housemate he could encounter would be a flat chested, opinionated, intellectual feminist.'

My dream of 'celebrity kitchen swap death match' drifts closer every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home